Luxury Lash™ Has come a Long way in a very short time…
Quench Queen™ Hydro Jelly Mask 24 carat Gold Digger Salon Size Tub 500g
Quench Queen™ 24 carat Gold Digger Salon Size Tub 500g
Mix at 1:1 Ratio Powder to Water
OR for a thicker, more peelable mask we suggest using the scoop provided: 45ml powder with 30ml of water, stir for 1 minute into the perfect smooth paste.
HOW TO APPLY:
Listen up Quench Queens here is all you need to know to be a Queen at mixing your bespoke Masks.
Quench Queen Hydro Jelly Mask Mixing Method.
1. Prepare your working area ensuring that it is sanitised and that you have all the equipment you need including;
-A mixing bowl -A scoop to measure 30g of the mask-30/35ml of water -A Spatula -Your chosen Hydro Masks Formula
This Tub comes with a free scoop
2. Ensure that the skin area that you are treating is throughly clean. For example the Face,Neck or bikini line areas.
3. We advise that you add 30g of your chosen mask into the mixing bowl and gradually add the 30/35 ml water until you are satisfied with the masks consistency. OR for a thicker, more peelable mask we suggest using the scoop provided: 45ml powder with 30ml of water, stir for 1 minute into the perfect smooth paste.
The General advice is a 1:1 mixing ratio. You can refer to the sachets for guidance but ultimately it's up to you how thick you want the mask's consistency to be.
We recommend that to avoid lumps or the mask being too liquidity add the water gradually and mix throughly so you can control the Mask's texture.
Please be mindful that once the mask is wet it must be used immediately, you cannot save a wet mask for later.
4. Use your Spatula to apply Quench Queens Hydro Masks all over the area that you are treating.
5. Wait for 15/20 minutes for the Hydro Mask to work its magic then remove the mask starting at the top of the mask working your way from top to bottom.
6. Discard of the mask immediately as it is non reusable.
7. Enjoy listening to how happy your client is with their glowing skin.